Meeting Room Policy
- The room is available to individuals or organized groups in the Library's service area of Burnett County. The Library Board may make exceptions if the Board deems extenuating circumstances are involved.
- A group permitted to meet at the Library does not in any way constitute an endorsement of the group’s policies or beliefs by the library staff or Board of Trustess.
- The room may be reserved no more than ninety days in advance.
- Reservations are to be made with the director.
- It is understood that library programming will have first priority in room use.
- There will be no charge for use of the meeting room for persons living in our service area. There is a $25.00 charge for room use for those living outside our service area.
- No admission may be charged by the group using the room.
- Refreshments may be served and shall be provided by the group. No smoking is allowed.
- The people using the room shall leave it in a neat, clean, orderly condition; if not, the group/individual will be given notice that continued offense will result in denied access to the meeting room.
- The Library is not responsible for any equipment, supplies, materials, clothing, or other items brought to the Library building by any group or individual attending a meeting.
- The Library Board and staff do not assume any liability for groups of individuals attending a meeting in the Library.
- The room is utilized on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 3:30 P.M. until 5:00 P.M. throughout the school year.